New York Terminal Clocks
Brandywine won the bid to upgrade all the clocks within the New York Terminal Precinct
This included the following aspects:
- Upgrading the mechanism of the Main Information Kiosk Clock, a four faced canister clock.
- Providing a connection between the two master clocks and all the analog clocks in the New York Terminal.
- Replacing all the platform clocks with digital clocks connected to the master clock.
- Connecting the console clocks in the Dispatch Room to the two master clocks.
- Providing a GPS connection to the master clocks for accurate time.
- Connecting the train conductors and security system to the master clocks.
- Connecting the video information system to the master clocks.